Sunday 26 August 2012

Haven't use this blog for about an year now! So  much has happened since then. I was 16 last when I posted something on this blog and now I am 17 :) Have officially finished high school with amazing grades so proud :). Got addicted to tumblr and am absolutely loving it! Brother got married! now I have a sister-in-law how blimin exciting eh? will be starting new school soon. Two years of hell here I come! OMG so much to write! this year was quite an eye opener, met an amazing person who I knew for years but never thought I would be actually this close to her in a year. ( yeah Kira chan its you <3 ) got even closer to my best friend it was a bit of bumpy road but at the end we just got the opportunity to understand each other better (Hapo <3 )! Had a little crush which lasted few days lol but didn't want to open up to it as I still want to be single and still think I m not ready! My addiction for KPOP and Kdrama and Jdrama got worse! yup however there was an advantage I learnt how to read Hangul! umm and got really close with all my cousins, I actually though this would never happened as I had such different views compared to theirs however when I actually got to know them alittle bit better it was all good. Two of my cousins will be getting married soon! OMFG AXCZXDSS"$%£ so excited but hope mother isn't getting any ideas from this! -_- I will be studying biology chemistry and business studies in sixth form and I am hoping (finger crossed) to achieve AAA at least so I can study Food science. Otherwise if I flop I just want to study Korean in University. I have soo many photo to share! Went to my first concert ever! Wireless with bestie! danced and sang the day away with hapo listening to wiz, drake, nikki, rita and example ! <3 went to hyper japan with bestie omg amazing experience tried on kimonos!  Had soo many adventure in London with my two besties!AHH it was just an amazing year :) hope next year would be even grater! 

No comments: