Tuesday 22 January 2013

22/01/2013: First post of 2013 - My 2012

New year was amazing. Went to an dinner and dance with family. I started my year differently this year. No resolutions. They never workout, so what is the point. However I have decided to work towards small goals, one by one.
What did I do?
The first two weeks were spend on intense revision for the three important exams; biology, chemistry and business studies.
Other time was spent being lazy, watching Korean dramas, tumblring, starting a new blog with Kiran and just    school.
Few last months of 2010.
Highlights: 
  • Japan Day
  • Hyper Japan
  • New school and friends 
  • Bullshit happening in family(still!)
  • Lost friends 
  • Visiting House of Parliament 
  • Starting a new Blog with Kiran
Overall
It was eyeopening. Lot of up and downs. I think, I am more wiser now and more knowledgeable compared 2011. For the first time, I stayed away from parents for two months. Experienced the bitter reality of the world. Became more closer to my second older brother and Kiran. Discovered lot of new things ^^.  It was good and bad in its on way. 
In 2013
  • Applying to the right University for the right course.
  • Achieving target grades.
  • More healthier.
  • Expanding my skin care collection and wardrobe. 
  • Reading more well written novels. 
  • Learning new sports. 
  • Blogging more. 
  • More independent.
  • Accounting my finances.
Few Pictures 
















No comments: